We are excited to have you back at the farm and at our brewery. As we reopen, please understand that the safety of our staff and patrons is of the upmost importance to us. We will be following all CDC, Maryland, and Montgomery County rules and regulations for opening and for right now (Phase 1), that means:
- Reservations will be Required. Reservations can be made using the link above, or on orderwaredaca.com and FB. As well as on Open Table.
- Tables may be booked for up to 6 guests (children of any age must be counted in total number). A reservation is for 2 hours.
- Guests must wear a mask at all times, except while seated at table. All guests must remain seated unless using the restrooms. Each table will receive a server to assist guests with ordering beverages and snacks.
- All tables are at least 6 feet apart. In reality, they average about 12’ apart because we have the space. Please do not move any of the tables from their location.
- Staff required to wear masks and gloves.
- All beverages will be served in disposable cups.
- The interior of the brewery and tasting room remain closed to the public during this time.
- Guests may not bring chairs, tents, etc.
- Guests may bring in food and nonalcoholic beverages but MUST “pack in-pack out” and clear all trash as our staff is not to have contact with items you bring in. Trash & recycling stations available for when you leave.
- We encourage you to pay with “contactless” options such as apple wallet, etc. Therefore, we discourage the use of cash at this time for safety.
Craft breweries have grown in the U.S. exponentially and we’re proud to be standing tall in the crowd of talented breweries. Your beer drinking taste demands bigger flavors and more variety.
As Montgomery County’s premier farm brewery, we are committed to sustainability, local ingredients and brewing beer using the best practices possible. All our beers include something grown/produced on the farm and our production schedule is directly related to harvest timing. The farm has been in the family for over 60 years, and we plan to create a brewery that functions in harmony with the wide array of activities that make this place what it is today. Cheers!….we’ll see you at the farm!